Saturday, June 25, 2011

when the light turns off for the first time,
it was like I am blind,
I was so scared like and it was like I have no where else to go,
although I know where the switch was,
I was so scared to go there,
as I could only imagine what kind of obstacle I had to face,
with the help from the moon light,
my pupil started to gain light,
and I can see things clear again,
though it was not as clear as before,
it was enough for me to see where do I have to go to get the light back,
what kind of obstacles do I have to face and how to overcome it,
and I was not scared anymore,
knowing that I was on the right track to get the light back on.

For my families and friends, thanks for being the moon for me :D

p/s : This poem is dedicated to people who have fallen and now trying to get back up again. 

Remember, life can push us down but only us can get ourselves up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment